Sunday, October 23, 2011

Welcome!

My first blog post! Ahhh! My name is Kyra, and I was inspired to start my own "healthy living blog" after being consumed in the blogosphere reading other amazing blogs like Julie from Peanut Butter Fingers and Tina from Carrots N Cake. These bloggers have been able to turn their passion for healthy living and active lifetyle into a career, which is so inspiring!
As a 24 year old law student, finding a balance between school, work, working out, and healthy eating is difficult. This blog is my way of trying to keep myself accountable as well as (hopefully) pass on recipes and workout ideas.
My favorite workouts are group exercise classes at my local gym. I often do spinning and body pump, however sometimes my schedule requires that I come up with own workouts! Other blogs have been such a good resource for this.
I've also stolen food ideas from other blogs! I make my fair share of Green Smoothies and overnight oats!
So, that's the gist of the motivation behind this blog! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment