Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Things Thursday

I'm taking a cue from Ali and doing a Thankful Things Thursday post! Today's been a rough one, but there are still so many things to be thankful for.

1. My doggy, Pander, aka PBear, pander bear. He's 14 years old (98 in human years!) and on his last legs. He also happens to look a lot like Bardot, except he's a full Boston. They also share a common disdain for...everything... and super hilarious personalities. He lives back home (Ann Arbor, MI) with my mom while I'm in school, so it's hard not being there to see him and cuddle him. But, I'm thankful to have spent almost my whole life with a wonderful dog who is a part of so many cherished memories.


2. That as of today at 7p.m., I'm done with classes for the week. I need this. Like really need this. I have a 25 page paper to write by Tuesday (um, what?) and a stupid lawyer ethics test next Saturday. These two things appear to be insurmountable, but whatevs.

3. Grey's Anatomy. Yeah I know I just told you about the academic stuff I need to do, but Grey's is pretty high up on my priority list and I'm not gonna miss it just because I have some silly paper to write.

4. In approximately one month, I will be done with my externship. It's been great at all, but dealing with child abuse cases day in and day out is emotionally exhausting.

5. Chipotle! I know you're not supposed to reward yourself with food blah blah blah, but f that, this week was hellish and I deserve Chipotle. A chicken burrito bowl to be exact.


I really should be able to come up with more than 5 things that I'm thankful for, but like I said, it hasn't been the best of days/weeks. Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment